Donating your time and skills
People, not possessions, make all the difference when it comes to helping others. There are many areas of our projects where we need your help. There are opportunities for getting involved in the following areas:
- Teaching the children music and reading
- Transport to and from extra-mural activities
- Taking the children on outings
- Playing educational games with the children
- Assisting the children with home work
- Assist the foster mother with transport for her monthly shopping
- Assisting with fundraising
We will appreciate second hand furniture in good condition, but have learned in regard to appliances that it is better to buy new items due to their guarantee and maintenance.
- Educational toys – on birthdays and Christmas
- Cell phone for the foster mother
- Children’s books
- Educational books for the foster mother
- Sponsoring a child for sporting activities
Interested in making a donation?
Financial contributions to the St Francis Outreach Trust can be made via a direct bank transfer.
Banking details as follows:
Account name: St Francis Outreach Trust
- Standard Bank of South Africa Ltd
- Fish Hoek Branch (code: 036009)
- Account number: 271 907 185
- Swift: SBZAZAJJ
Please. E.-mail proof of transfer to Dennis Clark at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The St Francis Outreach Trust is registered under section 18A of the Income Tax Act (Act 58 of 1962), which means that donations to the Trust are tax deductible.
I want to help out with my time or services!
To help help out with any of the above activities please contact us by clicking here. We would love to hear from you, and we will get back to you as soon as possible to let you know how you can get involved.
For more information please contact
Uwe Hass, Tel: + 27 21 788 2586
e-mail: email@example.com or
Monika du Sautoy, Tel: +27 21 786 3331
21 Zante -Palace Hill Road
Simon’s Town 7975